Online Appliance Rebate Application
FirstEnergy's Pennsylvania utilities have contracted with Honeywell to administer this program. This site and its content are maintained by Honeywell.
Step 1 of 4
Online Rebate Application
You have successfully submitted your rebate application online. Please allow up to 90 days from the date all required information is received to process your rebate.
If you have any questions regarding your rebate application, please contact a program representative at 1-866-498-1409 and reference your work order number printed on the rebate application receipt.
Print Receipt Again.
FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania Utilities Rebate Requirements
- Applicant must be a Pennsylvania residential customer of Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power or West Penn Power.
- Rebate applications are valid for qualified appliances purchased between June 1, 2013, and May 31, 2016.
- Rebate application must be submitted within 180 days of purchase and be postmarked by June 7, 2016.
- All rebated products must be listed by the EPA as ENERGY STAR qualified on http://www.energystar.gov.
- Rebate application must be accompanied by a legible copy of the dated sales receipt and proof of purchase that includes valid customer account number, manufacturer, ENERGY STAR model number, serial number, store name, purchase price and date of purchase.
- Payment will be issued to the account holder and mailing address on record with the utility.
- Please allow up to 90 days from the date all required information is received to process your rebate.
- All rebated products must be used at the service (install) address specified on the rebate application.
- Program procedures, requirements and rebate levels are subject to change or cancellation without notice and are subject to available program funds.
- FirstEnergy’s utilities and/or their designees including program administrators do not endorse any manufacturer or product as part of this program.
- Customer may receive a rebate of up to $100 for qualifying refrigerators and up to $50 for qualifying clothes washers dependent upon the ENERGY STAR most efficient models. Find ENERGY STAR ratings at http://www.energystar.gov.
- By participating in this program, Customer agrees to allow the local utility (Metropolitan Edison Company, Pennsylvania Electric Company, Pennsylvania Power Company or West Penn Power Company) to take ownership of the Energy Efficiency resource credits associated with the measures generated through this program. Your local utility may at its sole discretion then aggregate your credits with other similarly situated customers and bid the credits into the PJM market through an auction. Any proceeds from any such bids accepted by PJM will be used to offset the costs charged to the utility’s customers for compliance with state mandated energy efficiency and/or peak demand requirements.