Residential HVAC Program
FirstEnergy's Pennsylvania utilities have contracted with Honeywell to administer this program. This site and its content are maintained by Honeywell.
Now Pennsylvania residential customers of Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power and West Penn Power can save energy and money with rebates on heating and cooling solutions for their homes.
Save Now and for Years to Come
The savings start up front with rebates you can earn one of two ways:
- Tune up* an existing HVAC system.
- Replace a less efficient system with the latest high-efficiency HVAC technology.
The savings continue month after month with reduced energy usage and increased efficiency.
Customer is eligible for one tune up rebate per unit every 7 calendar years dating back to October 28, 2009. Customers who have already received a Phase I (Oct. 28, 2009, through May 31, 2013) rebate are therefore not eligible to receive a Phase II (June 1, 2013, through May 31, 2016) rebate.
Earn Rebates on Qualified Purchases and Services
Work with a participating contractor* to receive valuable rebates on qualified energy-saving HVAC solutions:
- Up to $160 on the tune up of an existing central air conditioner, heat pump or geothermal system – bring your system back to peak operating efficiency to improve performance and energy savings
- Up to $300 on the installation of a new high-efficiency central air conditioner or ductless mini-split air conditioner – depending on the efficiency rating, earn a rebate of $50 to $300 and reduce your cooling costs by as much as 30 percent**
- Up to $400 on the purchase of an air source or ductless mini-split heat pump – install an energy-efficient alternative to traditional furnaces and air conditioners to save energy all year long
- $600 on the installation of an ENERGY STAR® qualified geothermal heat pump – take advantage of a renewable and efficient technology for heating, cooling and often, water heating
Experienced and professional, a participating contractor can assess your current system, explain your options and perform a quality system tune up or installation.
Start Saving Today
Take advantage of these and other energy-saving rebates from Pennsylvania’s FirstEnergy utilities! Click here to download a comprehensive list of Residential Energy Efficiency Programs and available rebates.
The costs of energy efficiency programs are recovered through residential customer rates in accordance with Pennsylvania Act 129 of 2008. For a complete list of commercial, industrial, residential and low income energy efficiency programs, please visit www.energysavePA.com.
*HVAC contractors who perform work under this program are not affiliated with FirstEnergy’s utilities or Honeywell International Inc. and neither FirstEnergy’s utilities nor Honeywell International Inc. make any promise, warranty or representation regarding work performed by such contractors.