Energy Efficient Products Program
FirstEnergy's utilities have contracted with Honeywell to administer this program. This site and its content are maintained by Honeywell.
Get Rebates on Energy Efficient Products
Pennsylvania residential customers of Met-Ed, Penelec and Penn Power (FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania utilities) can now take advantage of rebates on the purchase of energy-efficient products including:
- $1 off the purchase of select ENERGY STAR® qualified CFL bulbs at participating retail stores and our online store
- Up to $75 for appliances such as clothes washers*, refrigerator-freezers, freezers, room air conditioners, and dehumidifiers
- Up to $10 for household products including LED holiday light sets, energy-saving surge protectors and torchiere floor lamps at participating retail stores and our online store
- Up to $300 for heat pump water heaters and electric water heaters
* home must have electric water heater
Rebates are available to Pennsylvania residential customers of FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania utilities, on qualified products purchased between October 28, 2009 and May 31, 2013.
Simply provide proof of purchase along with a completed mail-in rebate application after purchasing select energy efficiency products.
Start Saving Today.
The Energy Efficient Products Program is just one way we're working to help our customers reduce their energy usage and increase their energy efficiency.
Visit a store location near you or call 1-866-498-1409 today for more information on how you can save with discounts on energy-efficient products or shop at our online store by clicking on Point Click Save.
Take advantage of these and other energy-saving rebates from FirstEnergy's utilities! Click here to download a comprehensive list of Residential Energy Efficiency Programs and available rebates.
*FirstEnergy's utilities do not provide a warranty or endorse any manufacturer or product.